🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to delete all specialized profile?
Page options
ceyhunozdemir
Community Member

How to delete all specialized profile?

Hi,

I've opened 2 specialized profiles before. There is also "all work". 3 buttons. I want to serve only in one area now. I want to delete all my specialized profiles. However, I am deleting one of my 2 profiles. The other is not deleted. Can't it just be all work?

https://www.upwork.com/fl/ceyhunozdemir

Healthy days.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Cyhun,

Just to confirm, that this is by design. You will not be able to delete both of your specialized profiles, you can delete only one of them. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

This is very unnecessary. Will I write the same post in both "all work" and "specialized"? Can I make this feature passive? I guess that wasn't there when I opened my membership. Then I opened this specialized profile  

Thank you for your feedback, Ceyhun, I will share it with our team.

Regarding your general and specialized profile, feel free to set them up as you would like. With a specialized profile, you can tailor your unique skills to your audience on Upwork and create variations of your profile that showcase your experience within specific categories To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mahmoud015
Community Member

they will not let you delete all your specialized profiles but there is a workaround for sure, you can switch specialty of your specialized profile and it will make it draft and ask you to complete the other options, now you just close it without completing it and the specialized profile will be hidden for others but only available for you.

This shouldn't have had to be necessary but thanks for the workaround. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths