🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to delete saved search from My Feed
Page options
hassankhan14
Community Member

How to delete saved search from My Feed

I want to delete few saved searches from My Feed. I will really appreciate if someone able to guide me on how to do that?

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hassan,

After you click on one of the saved searches, you'll see the menu button at the top of the search. In the menu there will be an option to remove that topic:

Screenshot_22.png

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hassan,

After you click on one of the saved searches, you'll see the menu button at the top of the search. In the menu there will be an option to remove that topic:

Screenshot_22.png

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there. 

I also want to remove some saved searches as they mysteriously got saved. 

When I click on that button, I don't have the "remove topics" option. Please help?

Hi Irina,

I checked your account and I can see that you have only one saved search, I was also able to locate the "Remove Topic" button for the same as well.
If you`re not seeing it on your end, could you please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I send you a private message.

Hi there, 

I'm countering the same problem.

Hi Aya,

I checked and it doesn't look like you have any saved searches currently. Please, note that saved searches are different from Recent Searches that you may see on the left hand. Recent Searches show there automatically based on your recent search history and can be removed by clearing your browser's cache and cookies.

~ Valeria
Upwork

i want to remove Laravel from my feed and there is no way to do that .

Hi Hossam,

Have you tried clearing your cookies? You can remove your previous searches by doing so.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, does not work
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hossam,

Your Saved Searches will show right under "My feed." Looks like one of those is the one you'd like to remove (Laravel). Your Job Feed consists of jobs that match searches you saved. Please remove your saved search as your saved searches also influence your Recommended jobs and saving more related searches may improve the recommendations overtime.

~ Bojan
Upwork

go to the main search then type the keyword which you want to delete then click on delete icon from the dropdown.

Thanks

Login your profile.

Click on saved search in the left sidebar one by one

Click on three dots in the middle of the screen and click remove the topic.

Hi I can't find that 3 dots it might be updated or removed, not sure, can you please recheck if it still is available there?

Hi Eldar,

First, you will need to select (click) one of your saved searches, then the three dots will appear on the top right side of your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for sharing right solution.

Please help me.

Where is the menu button at the top of the search?

bunak_1-1672307171258.png

The phraze "auto parts" is saved search item.

bunak_3-1672307338910.png

Hi Viktoriia,

Thank you for your message. Please click on 'Find Work', then click the 3 dots (menu) button > Click 'Edit Saved Searches'. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your instructions! They really helped! 

The three dots-like icon does NOT show up in low resolution on desktop!

Hi Peter,

Could you please share more information about the issue you're having so I can look into this for you?

~ Joanne
Upwork
rushirajpara
Community Member

There has been some change in the interface of this, attaching the screen shot representing the same. The edit search helps in removing the saved searches.Delete Search.png

b1062a10
Community Member

To delete saved searches from your My Feed, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to My Feed: Access the platform or application where you have saved your searches and log in to your account. Look for the "My Feed" or "Saved Searches" section.

2. Locate the Saved Searches: In the My Feed section, you should see a list of your saved searches. Identify the ones you want to remove from the list.

3. Edit or Manage Saved Searches: Depending on the platform, there might be different ways to manage your saved searches. Look for options such as "Edit," "Manage," or "Delete" next to each saved search.

4. Delete the Saved Searches: Once you find the appropriate option, click on "Delete" or "Remove" next to the searches you wish to remove from My Feed.

5. Confirmation: Some platforms may prompt you to confirm the deletion. If asked, confirm the action to proceed with the removal of the selected saved searches.

6. Save Changes: After successfully deleting the saved searches, make sure to save the changes to ensure that they are permanently removed from your My Feed.

By following these steps, you should be able to tidy up your My Feed by removing the saved searches you no longer need. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, consider checking the platform's help center or reaching out to their support team for additional guidance. Happy organizing!

96b0c726
Community Member

Hello. I can't find the three dot menu to delete my saved searches. Please help. I can't find it in Mobile browser, Upwork App, and in Web version too.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Abdullokh,

Can you try deleting your saved searches from a Desktop or Laptop web browser? The option won't show on mobile by design. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths