🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to determine weekly earnings
Page options
philm002
Community Member

How to determine weekly earnings

Hello all,

I am apart of an agnecy and I would like to keep track of my true weekly earnings becuase I do not get access to that information. So, I have a few questions regarding the billing. (This is for hourly contracts)

1) In the weekly agency timesheet page, does this display my earnings before or after the service charge is in place?

2) What is an approx timeframe from when the work week ends (for the sake of discussion, assume workweek begins Monday and ends Friday) and the client is charged (I am assuming the client is charged on Friday) to when the earnings are deposited into the agency's bank account? Is it a 2 week delay?

Thank you all!

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Phillip M wrote:

1) In the weekly agency timesheet page, does this display my earnings before or after the service charge is in place?

2) What is an approx timeframe from when the work week ends (for the sake of discussion, assume workweek begins Monday and ends Friday) and the client is charged (I am assuming the client is charged on Friday) to when the earnings are deposited into the agency's bank account? Is it a 2 week delay?

1) Before the fee.

2) The client is billed on Monday after the work week ends. The funds become available to the agency the following Wednesday, so a week and a half later. They can then withdraw which may take a day or two.

philm002
Community Member

2) Ok great, so it basically will take 2 weeks max for the funds to be deposited in the account

The agency and I work off of a mon - fri business

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths