cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download withdrawal invoice?

Nauman A Member Since: Jan 23, 2016
11 of 13

Hi,

Thank you for replying Vladimir G. Well the point here is why do we have to contact the Customer Support for the Withdrawal Invoices?

This is a very basic thing, you should just give an option to download the Withdrawal Invoices as well, those who'll need it will get benefit from it, and if someone doesn't want this option he will never touch it.

Just because this option is not available, the bank keeps asking me for the Invoices and every month I have to explain the same thing to them and given a written application why the Withdrawal invoices are not available =(

Kindly have this option available.

Thank you,
Nauman

Roger Z Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
12 of 13

Hello Vladimir G, 

I've contacted Customer Support and they refuse to help. I've directed them to your answers and they just ignore me. For tax purposes I need to justify the bank and the government back home with a document justifying why I'm getting money from Upwork.... I expect more from Upwork, I thought you cared about your freelancers... It's crazy how much time we spend on this kind of things, this was one of our main topics on out last meet-up. This is a recurrent issue among freelancers, are you folks doing something about it?

RZ.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 13

Hi Roger,

I see the agent has explained what information Upwork is able to provide at the moment and clarified where to find it in Reports. I'm sorry to hear if that's not the information you are looking for but, unfortunately, we aren't able to provide documents that aren't already available in Reports on Help Center.

We will forward your feedback to the team. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS