🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to earn Top rated badge after 05 years
Page options
imsuudara
Community Member

How to earn Top rated badge after 05 years

Hello Guys..I'll try to make this short and sweet.

I created my upwork account in 2015. Unfortunately in that period I was busy with my agency projects and missed work in upwork.

So now with the COVID situation after five years I get back to my account and complete my profile and verified in upwork. Also working and earning successfully.

My question is "am I have any possibility to be a upwork top rated Designer with this new start?? because I created my account in 2015.

Thank you..Hope to see great answer or solution

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Supun U wrote:

Hello..Thanx for the info..But I saw some task to complete in first 12 or 24 months then qualify for top rated seller

You misunderstood. You can earn a JSS and be top rated after a handful of projects, and keep it if you have consistently good results. You might also lose it under some circumstances, but always can regain it. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Supun,

You earn the Top Rated status by building an impressive reputation on Upwork. You must have a proven history of success with multiple clients, delight your clients every time with high-quality work, and contribute to a safe and vibrant marketplace by knowing and following the Upwork Terms of Service. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on how you can become Top Rated freelancer.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanx for the valuble info..But I saw some task to comple on first 12 months then qualify to as atop rated designer..so I already miss those task..Because I start now after 5 years

Hello Aleksandar,

Thank you for the information about how to earn the Top Rated status on Upwork. Building a strong reputation and consistently delivering high-quality work are indeed essential steps to achieving this milestone. I'll be sure to check out the help article for more details on the criteria and steps to become a Top Rated freelancer.

If you have any further insights or advice about the process, I'd love to hear more. Thank you for your assistance!

Best regards, [Your Name]

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Supun U wrote:

Hello Guys..I'll try to make this short and sweet.

I created my upwork account in 2015. Unfortunately in that period I was busy with my agency projects and missed work in upwork.

So now with the COVID situation after five years I get back to my account and complete my profile and verified in upwork. Also working and earning successfully.

My question is "am I have any possibility to be a upwork top rated Designer with this new start?? because I created my account in 2015.

Thank you..Hope to see great answer or solution

Why not? It does not depend on the age of your profile.

Hello..Thanx for the info..But I saw some task to complete in first 12 or 24 months then qualify for top rated seller

Supun U wrote:

There are no tasks to complete other than the ones detailed in the link above, and you're not too late to qualify. I think that you're confusing the Top Rated badge with the Rising Talent badge; the latter is only for new freelancers.

Thank you very much..Now I'm pisitive Heart

Supun U wrote:

You misunderstood. You can earn a JSS and be top rated after a handful of projects, and keep it if you have consistently good results. You might also lose it under some circumstances, but always can regain it. 

Thank you very much..Now I'm pisitive Heart

935d1fa9
Community Member

Upwork evaluates your overall performance, including job success, client feedback, and completion rate. To become Top Rated, you generally need a high job success score (90% or higher).

Agree

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members