🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to earn and Payment confirmation query?
Page options
dharam_house
Community Member

How to earn and Payment confirmation query?

I am new on UpWork and have some queries before I start:

1. If I finish any provided work and give it to the UpWork or to the client (work provider) then what is the guarantee that I will get the money, there will be no fraud with me, what is the guarantee of this?

2. If I get the amount of work, how will it be received, directly in the bank account or in PayPal or in some other way, and the amount will be received in USD or INR?

3. If someone frauds as if he/she got me to work but did not pay, then what will happen in that case, will I get that work money from the UpWork website or will lose that money?

4. If any client after working gives me less money by stating a mistake in the work, then what to do when I have done the work in the same way?

5. If I get work, how much will I have to pay for Upwork?

I hope I will get a solution.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dharmendra,

I would recommend checking out our resources Here to learn more about getting started on Upwork. 

In order to be eligible for our Upwork Payment Protection  you will need to be hired on a official contract and fulfill the criteria required.

To learn more about our freelancer service fee, check out this Help Article. If something is still confusing after this, let me know here and I will advise you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members