🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to edit title of a milestone that already...
Page options
mark_asto
Community Member

How to edit title of a milestone that already paid by the client.

Hi,

I have created a Milestone and named it with the Client's business practice and entered the amount I'm expecting to get paid for.  I've already submitted the work and the client approved it right away and paid the milestone via Escrow.  The amount of payment is already on my pending balance but my client called me and wanted me to edit or change the title of the milestone I have created due to some privacy reason as he doesn't want the business practice name indicated.  I cannot find the option where I can change the title or name description of this milestone maybe because I got paid already.  How do I edit or change this to please my client's request.

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark Lester,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into your request and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Mark,

Good to know that your job was done successfully and you only want to change the title of the milestone as per your client's request. 

For this you need to contact the community members so they can approach your account to assist you do this as it can only be done with their help.

Best.

Thanks   

https://www.coupongot.com/

How can I get in touch with community members?  Is there a customer support contatct no.?

It seems that there is no phone number when I search on google regarding the upwork support Team.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths