🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to escalate support tickets related to TD...
Page options
odeskabhijeet
Community Member

How to escalate support tickets related to TDS rectifications? What is the right channel ?

Hi Upwork community.

For a couple of issues related to TDS deductions that were made on the incorrect PAN and the rectification needed for it, I created support tickets **Edited for Community Guidelines**

The first ticket were opened 2 months back and required the tax team to rectify the TDS returns. It has been more than 2 months and all I have heard till date is that the tax team has taken it into account and submitted details to the tax department of my country and yet to receive further updates. But when I checked the current financial year's TDS related info, the data was still incorrect and rectification hasn't been made yet. 

How do I validate that the rectification info was submitted to the tax department by Upwork ? I never got any info relayed to me from anyone on Upwork except when I created a support ticket for followup, to which as I mentioned above,  always heard that the info has been submitted.

What is the right channel to reach out to address kind of issue? I really need some help here because if this issue is not addressed before the end of this fiscal year ( before March 31,2021 ), it would result in me paying erreneous tax amount twice and losing it.Really need some help here!

3 REPLIES 3
rjrjswrdvi
Community Member

I have the same problem too - its been ~4 months and Upwork's tax partner in India is still sleeping on it giving excuses afer excuses.

You should feel free to write to their CFO (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) and copy the CEO (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) as well on this. This is what I intend to do if the Executive Escalations team from Upwork is not able to handle this within the next few days 🙂

Hi RajaRajeswari,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any support ticket with the Executive Escalation team on your account. If you referring to a support ticket from any other account, please request the account owner to contact us directly so that we can better assist them. I am unable to discuss other user's accounts with you for confidentiality purposes.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
PradeepH

Hi Abhijeet,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry. I have followed up with the relevant team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members