🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to filter Verified Buyers and Customers
Page options
006142f3
Community Member

How to filter Verified Buyers and Customers

Hi, I'm a new Upwork Freelancer, i want to know how you can filter the most reliable customers and buyers in your feed and make sure it's legitimate and reliable. Also make sure they re 4 stars or above.

Thank You

🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Shahbaz H wrote:

Hi, I'm a new Upwork Freelancer, i want to know how you can filter the most reliable customers and buyers in your feed and make sure it's legitimate and reliable. Also make sure they re 4 stars or above.

Thank You

🙂

There is no way to do that, you always have to do your due diligence and evaluate the client yourself. But before you start applying to jobs, you need to improve your profile. You need more examples in your portfolio, and expand your overview. You probably are in competition with a few 100K other people, so you need to stand out. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Shahbaz H wrote:

Thank You

🙂

There is no way to do that, you always have to do your due diligence and evaluate the client yourself. But before you start applying to jobs, you need to improve your profile. You need more examples in your portfolio, and expand your overview. You probably are in competition with a few 100K other people, so you need to stand out. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members