🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to get 1st Client and 1st work?
Page options
sayeedhasanmonju
Community Member

1st Speech?

I am as a new upwork freelancer. Anybody advice me from your talented experience and skills.

Advance Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
judegomes
Community Member

You have to bid job every day according to your skill. Also, You have to be active in Upwork.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
judegomes
Community Member

You have to bid job every day according to your skill. Also, You have to be active in Upwork.

thank you talenter for your great advice.

marc_compte
Community Member

Reading the ToS carefully is a good first step if you haven't done it yet. Reading the community forums every now and then is also a good place to get good insights from experienced users. You can learn many things that can help you in both places.

thank you so much sir for your helpful advice.

jamilhossain22
Community Member

keep trying and send to the client your best work portfolio and magical cover letter as well as keep praying to your GOD, that's it you get job in sha allah .

many many thanks talenter, pray for me. I will always best trying to inshaallah and prayer to my Gob.

lizablau
Community Member

You'll need to do more than pray. Your profile is poorly written: 

"I am a Professional Graphics Designer and Digital Marketer more than 10 years experience in this Design field. I always agree with you mentioning field related hardworking for you. Such as in Mainly Expert-"

Should be "with" more than 10 years experience in... be more specific.  And the next sentences don't make sense. It's unclear what you're trying to say.  

fahad_azeem
Community Member

can you give a little Explanation about this line "I always agree with you mentioning field related hardworking for you. Such as in Mainly Expert-"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths