🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to get a job at a low rating?
Page options
tengry
Community Member

How to get a job at a low rating?

Hello!

In current 2 years we can not get a job because of the low JSS rating of 58% what should we do? switching to paid membership gives us nothing clients ignore. if we don't get the job done how can we fix the rating the more customers intentionally reduce the rating and give low feedback.

look forward to advice.

Thanks.Lena Imad.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tengry
Community Member

Hi Roberto!

I always work conscientiously to the full satisfaction and approval of the client during the work they all approve but after the completion of the project after the invoice they start to walk away from the payment finding different reasons. I can't leave Upwork I worked 10 years here and I have a full complect templates of layouts and other professional design part. I assumed that you would advise me how to get out of this situation because many can not work from low JSS. You say it's my fault but it's not.many customers within 10 years appreciated our cooperation.

Lena Imad.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
r_satta
Community Member

Well Lena, I hate to be blunt, but you brought this situation upon yourself. This is not a JSS you should have after so many jobs, unless you worked ONLY with scammers, but I strongly think this is not the reason.

You should have started fixing it years ago, not after the damage was done. You just have two paths ahead of you, in my opinion:

1. Give up on Upwork, recommended
  2. Keep trying, bid the lowest you can, not recommended
tengry
Community Member

Hi Roberto!

I always work conscientiously to the full satisfaction and approval of the client during the work they all approve but after the completion of the project after the invoice they start to walk away from the payment finding different reasons. I can't leave Upwork I worked 10 years here and I have a full complect templates of layouts and other professional design part. I assumed that you would advise me how to get out of this situation because many can not work from low JSS. You say it's my fault but it's not.many customers within 10 years appreciated our cooperation.

Lena Imad.

Lena I wrote:

Hi Roberto!

Lena Imad.

You have not worked here for ten years. Your first job was in 2015. The agency you're associated with exists for longer, but its ratings from clients are not that great.

If you use Upwork's milestones or hourly tracker the right way, clients cannot walk away from payment. And even if they do, this has nothing to do with the JSS.

Bad experiences happen. But when your JSS goes down year after year and when lukewarm and bad ratings pile up, you can't put all the blame on the clients.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members