🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to get back my top rate badge?
Page options
afsana-akhter
Community Member

How to get back my top rate badge?

Hello,

I was a top rated with 100% JSS. But last night I received an email that says, I am no longer qualify as a Top Rated freelancer on Upwork. My question is how I can get my top rate badge again? If I am available and start earning again so I will get back my top rate badge? If so then how long I need to wait? BTW, I do work under an agency in most of the time. Is not this my earning if I earn through my agency?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
3ctechnologies
Community Member

you would need to start fresh like get hired and work efficiently for 13 to 16 weeks with score more than 90% and you would get your top rated badge back..I guess you remained off for a long time and back to work recently..

Muhammad U wrote:

you would need to start fresh like get hired and work efficiently for 13 to 16 weeks with score more than 90% and you would get your top rated badge back..I guess you remained off for a long time and back to work recently..

No, she didn't. She has plenty of contracts in the last year and a JSS of 100% and won't have to start over for 13 to 16 weeks. 

Either her profile is currently not 100% complete, or she has had a recent account hold, or there is a bug.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Afsana, 

All payments for contracts associated with an agency go through the agency account. The agency owner/business manager (not clients) is responsible for paying agency members. How much the agency members are to be paid is determined by the agency and the agency members. You may read more about it here.

As for being Top Rated, your 12-month earnings must be at least $1,000 to qualify for Top Rated. You may read more about the eligibility guidelines here, and this page for more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members