🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to get listed on the Upwork location prom...
Page options
workinggears
Community Member

How to get listed on the Upwork location promo pages?

Hi all, 

A Google search for "[tech skill] [location]" will yield a result on Upwork with a short list of freelancers in that area for that skill. 

For example "Laravel Melbourne developer" will return https://www.upwork.com/l/au/laravel-developer-in-melbourne-vic

I have a reasonably strong profile: Top Rated Plus, 100% success, 400hrs+, etc, etc and my location is marked as Melbourne. I'm not saying I am better or worst than those listed above, but I feel like I'm in at least the same league 🙂 

Is there a setting somewhere to allow my profile to be listed on these promo pages? Can I somehow request it? 

Cheers

Chris 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher, 

We're sorry for the delay in our response. While the team doesn't manually curate the freelancers listed on these pages, we have a model that looks at specific cirteria available on a freelancer's profile. I would recommend that you continue doing great work within your skill set/job category to get a chance to be featured in these pages. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher, 

We're sorry for the delay in our response. While the team doesn't manually curate the freelancers listed on these pages, we have a model that looks at specific cirteria available on a freelancer's profile. I would recommend that you continue doing great work within your skill set/job category to get a chance to be featured in these pages. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Okie dokie, thanks Avery 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members