Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get maximum projects?

Highlighted
wasim k Member Since: Aug 22, 2016
1 of 3

Hello!

I am professional content writer and having enough experience in writing. I have rising talent badge on my profile but till now i get only 2 projects. Although i write good proposal for each project but i receive very few responses. What should i do now? My conncects are just reset and i want to use them very carefully. How freelancers are invited by clients? 

Suggestions and Recommendation are most welcome..

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2 of 3

If you are offering writing services in Urdu, you should say so on your profile. If on the other hand you are offering writing services in English, don't be surprised if you receive few or no answers to your proposals. Wasim, considering your level of English you cannot offer any services in this language.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 3

wasim k wrote:. Although i write good proposal for each project but i receive very few responses. 
Suggestions and Recommendation are most welcome

From your post, your profile and your portfolio your English is nowhere near good enough to be wanting to write, in English, for pay.

It is likely that your proposals are written in a similar English.

This means the only clients who would hire you are those whose English is really poor so they don't notice (but their readers will, so it will backfire sooner or later Smiley Sad )

Maybe try and go for writing jobs in your native language?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS