🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to get more views and invitations?
Page options
deardipu
Community Member

How to get more views and invitations?

Hi, to whom it may concern, hopefully you are doing well during this pandemic.
Actually, I am free now a days and I have been waiting for new invitation. But problem is my profile viewer is too less only 3. Previously I had 17 views or 19 views. As my profile is shown less that's why I am not getting invitations. My profile is public. So my question is how can I increase profile viewer and can be able to get more invitations. In the mean time, I updated my profile introduction video to get more attention of clients. I need to get more invitations to take new job which will be related to me in both well job description and skills.

Thanks in advance.
Md Nazmul Hasan Dipu
1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Md Nazmul Hasan D wrote:
Hi, to whom it may concern, hopefully you are doing well during this pandemic.
Actually, I am free now a days and I have been waiting for new invitation. But problem is my profile viewer is too less only 3. Previously I had 17 views or 19 views. As my profile is shown less that's why I am not getting invitations. My profile is public. So my question is how can I increase profile viewer and can be able to get more invitations. In the mean time, I updated my profile introduction video to get more attention of clients. I need to get more invitations to take new job which will be related to me in both well job description and skills.

Thanks in advance.
Md Nazmul Hasan Dipu

Never wait for invitations, just apply to jobs that are suitable. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members