🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » How to get my Freelancer Profile Reviews give...
Page options
mahabubelahi
Community Member

How to get my Freelancer Profile Reviews given by my clients through an API for further use.

Hello
I am building a personal portfolio. I want to show my freelancer profile review of upwork given by my clients. Is there any API for this task ? Or how can I do this easily.

Thanks and regards

6 REPLIES 6
kat303
Community Member

@Mahabub E wrote:

Hello
I am building a personal portfolio. I want to show my freelancer profile review of upwork given by my clients. Is there any API for this task ? Or how can I do this easily.

Thanks and regards

---------------------------

Any feedback or rviews you get from clients on this site will be automatically listed under Work History and Reviews. If you have feedback from other sites, yoiu could probably list those (by copy and pasting) in your profile but IMO unless a client can actually see those reviews listed in on the site where they were given, it's very easy to make up reviews. 

Hello
Thank you for your reply.

Actually I want to show my reviews from upwork in my portfolio site.
For example : I have done a contract and my client gave me a dantastic review. Now I want to show that review in my portfolio site too,

517acd3d
Community Member

I have the exact same question: which API method should I use to pull my profile reviews? I'm unable to locate the right method in developer.upwork.com

Hi Ben,

I've shared your question with the team and a Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am also curious about this. Can you help?

Hi Tristan,

You can learn about API Resources and Requests here.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths