🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How to get my Rising Talent Badge AGAIN?!
Page options
528bbf23
Community Member

Is 30 days mandatory for rising talent badge even after completing other required criteria

Hello,I am a newbie to upwork joined this month (may 2020); completed my first job successfully and also passed the rising talent test with 5 score.when will the rising talent badge appear for new users .
Have a good day!!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,540 REPLIES 1,540

Hi @Petra and all,

Hope you are all good.

Thanks @Valeria for reminding me on this and mentioning it here since I noticed it once lost but thought maybe its some upwork feature etc, LOL.

So Guys, Yes, I also lost my Rising Talent badge 😞 Can anyone please look at my profile and help me on this? Thanks.

Fyi. Here're my all jobs (periods / activity) till now:
1. Job1: August 2017 - 5* feedback = Got the Rising talent badge
2. Job2: Sep - Oct 2017 - 4.65* feedback = (I think, I lost Rising talent badge here, but I'm not sure about this since I thought that it might be some upwork feature, LOL)
3. Job3: Sept 2017 - Currently InProgress - N/A
4. Job4: Nov 2017 - 5* feedback

Screenshots of my stats can be found at this post: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Top-rated-eligible-weeks/m-p/431599#M262982

@Narain S wrote:

So Guys, Yes, I also lost my Rising Talent badge 😞 Can anyone please look at my profile and help me on this? Thanks.

Fyi. Here're my all jobs (periods / activity) till now:
1. Job1: August 2017 - 5* feedback = Got the Rising talent badge
2. Job2: Sep - Oct 2017 - 4.65* feedback =

Chances are the 4.65 was accompanied by similar or worse private feedback and that's what cost you your RT status.

Hi Petra!

Can you have a look at my profile? Why my rising talent badge is gone? Please help me! 

Nadeem N wrote:

Can you have a look at my profile? Why my rising talent badge is gone? Please help me! 

It went away with the poor feedback on that $ 5 for 2500 words contract, and it won't come back.

If ill get another job with 5 star not even then?

Nadeem N wrote:
If ill get another job with 5 star not even then?

Nope. Once you had 4-5 contracts from at least 3 different clients, you'll get a Job Success Score (although, of course, that will also be affected by that poor(er) outcome.)

Thank you so much for your time

Hello Petra,

I did 3 contracts successfully from 3 different clients with 5 star rating and good feedback .
I had rising talent badge till the day before yesterday but  I could not find it more on my profile. 

can you please help me  why I lost my rising talent badge ?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Hi Petra,

I have earned 5k+ but did not get my top rated badge please guide me.

Thanks

Hi Rizwan,

I checked and it seems that you are not meeting all the requirements for becoming a Top Rated freelancer. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hey, I also lost my rising talent badge. I don't know why? Who can help me with that? 🙂

Nimeshka K wrote:

Hey, I also lost my rising talent badge. I don't know why? Who can help me with that? 🙂

You no longer have a Rising Talent badge because you now have a (very good) Job Success Score. The Rising Talent badge is only for newer freelancers who don't have a JSS yet.

You now want to aim for the top rated badge instead.

7932ac22
Community Member

Can you please look into my profile status? My badge is also removed. Can I get it back? Thank you in advance. 

Hello Emran,

Thank you for your message. You will no longer qualify for the Rising Talent program on Upwork if your account was recently placed on hold for violation of our TOS. The Rising Talent badge will be automatically assigned to you when you meet the requirements listed here

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

Suddenly my Raising Talent Badge disappered. how i can get back? need help or tell me reason.

Hello, everyone, 

The purpose of the Rising Talent Badge is to reward those members who have done well on Upwork and pass other criteria, but don't have enough of a job history to earn a Job Success Score. Once you have the badge, your goal is to complete enough jobs to then earn a Job Success Score (and hopefully Top Rated status as well). So, completing work and doing it well should be your focus. If you do that, you won't need the Rising Talent Badge anymore, but instead you will earn a JSS that will be indicative of the work you have done. 

Thanks for your reply 🙂
I got understand

Hi,
I have fullfilled all the requirements for rising talent badge but I have not recieved any email, can you please guide me when will I get my rising talent badge?

Best,

Muhammad Tahir

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi.

I created my Upwork account almost 2 months back, passed readiness test, completed 2 jobs and currently involved in a dispute started by me, but I complete my profile 100%  today, is there any chance to get rising talent badge, if yes then how and when?

Warmest regards.

Khawar

Hi Khawar,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge.

~ Joanne
Upwork

i have already cleared the readiness test and there are no account holds why i am not a rising talent 
no one is giving any project just because of it |
how i am supposed to earn in upwork if i am not getting any project
What the upwork is doing for us freshers ?

i am frustated with upwork why there is no way for us freshers 

Hi Ayush,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when you meet the requirements listed here. The process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

I suggest visiting our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

You can also check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mykhailo,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I can not undersatnd why Rising Talent badge disappeared. Expert please  advice me why and how can I get my Rising talent badge again.  How much it stay on the profile ? Or for my any mistake can be the reason for Rising Talent badge disappeared. Thanks 

Hi Mehedi,

Please know that the Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. Remember, many factors contribute to a Rising Talent badge. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile, prior experience and skills, your educational background, and the opportunities available in the market.

Please know that neither our team here nor our Customer Support team will be able to provide the information you're requesting since we can't share the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, I have fulfilled the criteria for the rising star badge, but there is no invitation for that badge yet. Kindly check and let me know if and when I will eceive that badge. Thanks

Hi Afeefa,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed in this help article. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Okay, but can you please check and let me know if I'm eligible yet or not. Thanks

Afeefa M wrote:
Okay, but can you please check and let me know if I'm eligible yet or not. Thanks

It's automatic, so if and when you become eligible, you get it automatically. If you don't get it automatically, that means you are (currently) not eligible. 

Once your ongoing (or another) contract ends you'll likely get a JSS at the next update, so the RT badge would then go away anyway,

Thank you.

Why am I not getting rising talent badge?

Hi Shubham,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi,
Thanks for your response. My profile has met every criteria required for rising talent but still I haven't recieve it yet.
Can you please tell me why?

Hello Shubham,

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

I got my rising talent badge a week ago. Recently I have gotten Job success score 100%. But why my rising talent badge disappeared? 

Rising talent goes away when getting JSS. Keep up the good work for 3 months and you'll be Top Rated. 

Thank you.

My "Rising Talent" badge disappear Within a week. my 3 active job - I need help with how to back badge

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths