Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

How to get that First JOB?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
1 of 3

How to get that first job after 52 jobs ? 

I think i just lose my mind or my brain is not working correctly now or i think that my skills are gone or maybe i need a chip specially designed by upwork to servive on upwork.

All the jobs that i have applied in the last 2 months and all of them were completely suited with my skills but 70% of them are expired without hiring anyone and the other 30% just forgets to hire or even take a look at my innocent and killed by upwork profile .

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Highlighted
Active Member
Diana R Member Since: Jul 23, 2015
2 of 3

Man!that must really feel bad..sorry...i dont have an answer to your question but maybe tell you not to lose up/give up//just keep applying....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
3 of 3

The Fox and The Grapes! Smiley Tongue

 

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS