🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to getting more client.??
Page options
tekininc
Community Member

How to getting more client.??

I have used upwork last 1 year and I have checked my stats and check my visibility it's very low. How to improve.? Also i have update my profile 100% update my skills and everything. But not getting invitation and client. How to improve and make more visibility and getting more clients. Suggest Me. Regards Sandeep Singh
4 REPLIES 4
florydev
Community Member

Upwork really isn't special, this is about marketing yourself to your target audience.  You need to look at the profile you have and the proposals you give and determine if they are effective.  Are you really speaking to the client's need or just talking about yourself?

For example in your profile, instead of saying your name and the rest of that line I would probably be more tempted to say.

"The value of a LinkedIn Certified Marketeris ... {insert value you provide}"

Of course that only really helps if they are looking for a LI Certified Marketer.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for you valuable answer, Yes i appericiate it. 

Can you tell me more about LI Certified Marketer.

and i want know more about how do marketing my profile.I have shared my profile in many social networks.

Sandeep S wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for you valuable answer, Yes i appericiate it. 

Can you tell me more about LI Certified Marketer.

and i want know more about how do marketing my profile.I have shared my profile in many social networks.

I was just abbreviating LinkedIn Certified Marketer.

jojomo
Community Member

Sandeep,

I think you need to be a bit more descriptive regarding the services you can offer your clients. All I see is a list of software or applications that you know how to use. That's ok, but it's overtaking your entire profile.

The last couple sentences of your general profile are a good start... elaborate on that.

Also make sure to spell-check, I noticed a few typos.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths