Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to handle this situation - client has gone quiet

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
11 of 14

Sometimes, I think she does it on purpose. I don't even know what she's talking about.

owen_forsyth
Owen F Member Since: Jul 6, 2017
12 of 14

That is actually really handy, I didnt know that I automatically get paid when I submit.

However, I would like to just finish the website, currently it is on my server and they supplied everything. Id like to complete the job for them and obviously get paid the full amount and I was a bit worried till I posted here because I put in a huge amount for the first draft and didnt think it would be paid. 

So at least there is peace of mind, Ill get in touch in a day or two and see if they are still going to continue with the site or what will happen

tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
13 of 14

Owen, keep in mind that although the client doesn't have to approve the milestone, there can only be one milestone active at a time--which means that you can't use the "submit/request payment" button for the second half until that next milestone has been activated. Make sure you see that milestone funded and use that button when you actually submit the second half of the project.

konservasi
Ace Contributor
Handy R Member Since: Jul 14, 2017
14 of 14

It takes 5 days until the money becomes you after the milestone approved and you can withdraw the money

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS