cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide or delete the agency account ?

Mita P Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
1 of 23

How to hide or delete the agency account 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 23

Hi Mita,

An agency profile can be only closed and not deleted. Since it appears you don't have any open, active, or pending activity or team members, you can proceed with closing your agency by going to your agency profile > Settings > Company Info > clicking the Close my company link.

You can find more information in this Help article.

Rakesh K Member Since: Sep 18, 2016
3 of 23

Hello,

I am facing same issue, I do not have any open proposal. But it still saying close your open contracts or proposal when i try to close my agency. Pleasse help me.

Thanks

4 of 23

Hi Rakesh,

I went through your proposals and pm'ed you the one you need to address in order to close your Agency profile.

Dat T Member Since: May 7, 2017
5 of 23

Hi Vladimir,

Can you check if I can close my agency profile now? I have withdraw all proposals but it got this error when I was trying that.

Close all open proposals associated with the company

Thanks,

Dat

Nazmul A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
6 of 23

Hello Vladimir,

I have a question. If I close my agency, is the chagne permanent? I mean, can I later re-open it and retain all the work histories and ratings/reviews?

Thanks

Nazmul

7 of 23

Hi Nazmul,

If you close your Agency profile, you can request to reopen it later and have previous contracts and feedback displayed on its profile.

Sukhmander Deep S Member Since: Sep 11, 2016
8 of 23

Hi Vladimir,

I also want to perfom same action. I just want to close agency associated with my account. So that i can serve to upwork client only as freelancer. 

Please advise.

Thank you

Dmitriy P Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
9 of 23

Please close my agency. I and my employee do not have open offers!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 23

Hi Dmitriy,

Could you please try closing the agency via your Settings again? Let me know if you are still getting the error about active candidacies when trying to close it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS