cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide or delete the agency account ?

Dmitriy P Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
11 of 23

He writes that this girl has open offers, and I can not remove her from the agency. She has no active offers.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 23

Sorry about that, Dmitriy. We'll have the agency closed for you then.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Dirk V Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
13 of 23

Can you please help me close my agency account?

Dirk V Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
14 of 23

Can you please help me close my agency account?

I closed/withdrew all proposals on my agency account but still getting this error message: "Close all open proposals associated with the company".

Can you please help me?

Michael A Member Since: Sep 13, 2015
15 of 23

I want to close my agency, but it keep son saying that I have to close an open proposal. When I went to that proposal, it shows that I didn't apply to it. So, I'm not sure how I can do it. Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 23

Hi Michael,

Please, switch to your agency account, go to Find Work> Proposals and withdraw the two proposals that are still showing as active on that page. Please, let us know if you run into any issues closing your agency after that. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Rahul K Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
17 of 23

I have same question clouse agency account, After close agency account and not effect freelancher account

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 23

Hi Rahul,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rona R Member Since: Oct 9, 2017
19 of 23

I have the same problem. I don't have pending proposals and cannot close the agency acount

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
20 of 23

Hi Rona, 

Could you please try unarchiving the proposals that were archived, and withdraw your proposal. Let me know if you were able to leave the agency afterwards.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS