cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase Upwork views

Pushpank M Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
1 of 4

I have been watching lot many people in Upwork top searches and receiving many incomming projects.

I do have been working past 4-5 months but incomming projects are very less. 

Is there a way to increase CTR and views. Shall we use social media too to do it?

What are the ways to promote profile.

Community Guru
Prashant P Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
2 of 4

@Pushpank M wrote:

I have been watching lot many people in Upwork top searches and receiving many incomming projects.

What are the ways to promote profile.

1. write decent proposals

2. Have useful items in your portfolio

3. Have a bid price that matches your skill set.  If you are proosing moon at $2/hr, unless the buyer is an idiot they won't look at your profile.

4. Work.

It will take L-O-N-G time before you get any traction (specially if you are one of thousands offering the same thing).

Community Guru
Gerald S Member Since: Apr 1, 2018
3 of 4

Provide clients with gret proposals that say HIRE ME. You need t ocapture the clients attention with your proposal so that they feel that you are the one to hire. Have relative work in your portfolio, complete jobs that fit your skillset and get gret feedback from clients. You can't PROMOTE yourself to improve the ammount of jobs/invitations you get. By completing jobs on UW and getting good reviews and ratings is your promotion.

I've been on UW for 120 days now, have had to turn down around 20 invitations and have completed 12 projects equaling over $2k. So my promotion is the quality of work I do, clietns feedback, 5 star ratings and returning clients.

Your promotion materials are you and your work, not using social media to draw attention to yourself.

Much Luck

Nazia Rahman U Member Since: Sep 17, 2017
4 of 4

Hi,
After connects buying system i'm also not getting any job or views can anyone help me ?

Did u get any solution ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS