cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase interview % stats? Is it something wrong with my profile?

Maria Y Member Since: Sep 5, 2018
1 of 5

Hello everyone!

I was checking my stats and noticed that my "You were interviewed" percentage is quite low:

screen.png

Does this mean, that my profile is not good enough? Could you have a look please and advice me what to change in the profile?

Thank you!

Community Guru
Valentina D Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

No, in your case it means that some clients don't want to bother with interviews when they can hire you instantly.

Great job!

ETA: I just had a look at your profile and can confirm that I'd hire you without hesitation if I needed a freelancer with your skillset. Your profile looks very serious and promising - that's super clear even though you still don't have a JSS - and you're set to succeed on this platform.

3 of 5

Thank you very much for your answer Valentina!

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 5

Maria Y wrote:

Hello everyone!

I was checking my stats and noticed that my "You were interviewed" percentage is quite low:

screen.png

Does this mean, that my profile is not good enough? Could you have a look please and advice me what to change in the profile?

Thank you!

Hm, this is puzzling to me. You have 4 completed jobs and are hired 100% over your competition? In a field with many thousands of jobs, and freelancers 10 times that? I wonder how this metric is computed. 

5 of 5

I don't think it's absolute 100% (4 applied -> 4 hired). But relative, something like hired 100% more often (twice more often) than average in my field. But interviews are twice less often than average.

That's what worried me, don't like to be worse than average Smiley Happy But Valentina explained above that it's not that

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS