🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to interpret statistics
Page options
orcio
Community Member

How to interpret statistics

Hi, this is a screenshot I just take from my statistics and I don't know what it tells.

marketing.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Horacio,

The My Stats page helps you keep track of the areas where you excel. To know more about this feature, I recommend that you please check  this help article. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You were viewed more often than others in your category, you were interviewed less often, and you were hired about as often.

Yes, this is a literal interpretation.

But for a business point of view, what it tells?

I'd rather expect more views leads to more interview and more contracts.

but instead, hired over the interviews ratio is pretty good, above average. And the interviews over views ratio is mediocre to bad.

So, I'm doing great at closing but my profile needs work?

petra_r
Community Member

Horacio C wrote:

..... hired over the interviews ratio is pretty good, above average. And the interviews over views ratio is mediocre to bad.

It means when you get interviewed you get hired more than average, but you could improve your chances of being interviewed (better proposal to lead to being viewed, and maybe improve profile?)

Horacio C wrote:

It could be a bad thing or a good thing - it might mean that clients were interested but then they were put off when they saw your hourly rate. (I'm not saying that it's too high, I'm just speculating that it's probably higher than a lot of your peers; whereas many [some say most] clients on Upwork are just looking for the lowest prices.) They might also be thinking that you've got a great JSS score and are obviously not desperate for work, therefore they're not interested in interviewing you because you're not an easy mark for a scam. I wouldn't tie myself up in knots over it. However, if you want to work on making your profile the best that it can be, that's never a BAD idea.

orcio
Community Member

Well, new statistics this weekend. At first sight, it looks impressive improvement, but it turns out to be just another category.

Is there a way I can choose which one to examine? Why is this shown now?

Also, this looks like data is one week off, is this normal?

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Horacio C wrote:

Well, new statistics this weekend.

Ignore your stats right now, there is a bug.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths