🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to leave a Talent Cloud
Page options
geri_kol
Community Member

How to leave a Talent Cloud

How can I leave or exit a Talent Cloud? I am a Top Rated Plus freelancer and am used to working with serious and professional clients, usually on long-term projects. The quality of the jobs posted in the only Talent Cloud I´m in (an Enterprise client's cloud) are absolute garbage and I would like to leave. The one job I did with that client was also a nightmare (too many cooks, no internal alignment yet unreasonable conflicting demands on the freelancer). Please advise. 

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gergana,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar. Any idea how long it might take to have me removed from this Talent Cloud? I received a message from an Upwork rep a couple of days ago asssuring me it would be gone within 24 hours, but it´s still linked to my profile and I am still getting notifications about irrelevant job posts. I really want nothing to do with this Talent Cloud and the Enterprise client associated with it anymore.

Let me ask once again... any update on when I will be removed from the Talent Cloud? It´s been 4 days now since an Upwork rep told me my request has been forwarded internally and I should expect to be delinked within 24 hours. 

Hi Gergana,

I'm sorry about the delay with this and the inconvenience this has caused you. I will check this with our team and ask one of our team members to update your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran - how long do you expect this delinking of a Talent Cloud from my profile to take? I´ve been waiting since last Thursday (6 days and counting). 

Hi Gergana,

I just followed up with our team about this and one of our team members will follow up with you on your ticket. Once again, I'm sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. 

~ Goran
Upwork
3fe0ca6a
Community Member

this is so disheartning, what hope is left for beginers like us

Spoiler

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members