cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to leave the community?

k_luechtefeld

I never used the community in a year and a half since I started at Odesk. Now I asked a question. 

People and moderators were rude. How do I get the heck out of here? I don't want to be a community member. Does anyone know how to leave? 

Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kim,

I am sorry you felt like I and other members of the Community were rude. It was definitely not our intention as we were just trying to answer your questions and address your concerns about how Upwork works.

If you are an Upwork user, you have access to the Community unless you are banned. If you don't want to be able to access the Community or want comments you've posted removed from the Community, please let me know.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kim,

I am sorry you felt like I and other members of the Community were rude. It was definitely not our intention as we were just trying to answer your questions and address your concerns about how Upwork works.

If you are an Upwork user, you have access to the Community unless you are banned. If you don't want to be able to access the Community or want comments you've posted removed from the Community, please let me know.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

Thank you for your replies. If you can remove my threads that would be awesome. I am just looking for a way to give input about dissatisfaction with the JSS system and how to give some freelancer input. I have researched extensively how JSS works. I believe it's flawed. If you have any advice for how to communicate this to Upwork, I'd appreciate it. I just want my current contracts to matter without jumping through hoops to close and reopen. Not fair.

Kim,

Your currently contracts do matter as long as they are long-term. Please, refer to my most recent reply here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks for your help. I apologize. Just bummed my hard work, and I go down. Time to work harder. Thank you for all your help.

tlsanders
Community Guru

Wait.

You asked a question in the community and were so offended by the responses that you declared your intention never to use the community again and then came back a few minutes later to ask the same community for help in leaving?

Thank you. I'm having a pretty stressful few days, and laughter helps.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS