🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to make the feedback available public...
Page options
kesly13
Community Member

How to make the feedback available publicly in your profile?

Some of my feedbacks aren't showing on my profile when viewed as public. How I can show them publicly?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Kris,

I checked your account, and I can see all of the feedback you received from your contracts. Could you please check again? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kesly13
Community Member

Yes when you’re login with Upwork account but when I view it in an incognito window or signed out it doesn’t show all my recent feedbacks. The feedbacks I see was years ago and I don’t think it is helpful to get client outside upwork..

Hi Kris,

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members