Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify offer of job?

sourceprouk
Community Guru
Federico D Member Since: Sep 21, 2015
1 of 5

A client has given me a job offer but I want him to modify the way I enter hours (he clicked 'no manual hours'). I want him to change it to manual hours allowed. He is new to Upwork and I do no know if he will know how to change it.

Do I need to reject the offer first, and then he makes the offer again, with the modification? Or can he change the offer before I accept it? Or even if I accept it first (only if he will agree to change the method to enter hours).

Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hi Federico,

You can ask the client to modify the offer. They can click on the name of the job on their Jobs Page and then click "Modify the Offer." They'll be able to allow manual time.

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

edwards-sequoia
Sequoia E Member Since: May 3, 2019
3 of 5
I was offered job and submitted my offer it was accepted but they offered more per hour. How to I change the rate before I accept job?
nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
4 of 5

Hi Sequoia,

There's 2 ways you can have your client change your rate. First is to accept the current offer and have your client raise your rate to the correct amount. Second is to decline the offer and have your client send you a new one with the correct rate. Please see this help article for more information.

~ Riri
cupidmedia
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
5 of 5

If the contract has also begun, this be changed at any times in the "Terms & Settings" on the contract details page.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS