🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to pay taxes and be legal in chile as fre...
Page options
5c6259ca
Community Member

How to pay taxes and be legal in chile as freelancer

So thats my question i will be moving there soon permantly so im wondering what i have to do 

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sebastian:

Unfortunately, Upwork can't actually provide any information to help you, other than to suggest that you consult with local officials and experts.

It is okay for you to post your question here in the Forum, but any information you receive will only be the opinions of freelancers who are:

a) not authorized tax officials for Chile

and

b) not familiar with your personal financial details, legal status, tax goals, etc.

pluma_pluma
Community Member

Well, I live in Chile and actually have the same question.

I'll keep looking

932d88cd
Community Member

Hello sebastian, I have now this question. How can I pay my taxes in Chile though I'm working in Upwork 

Hello, I have been working at Upwork for more than 7 months and I want to know how I can pay my taxes in Chile 

Hi Rosalen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Tax Identification Number is the number that your country uses for collecting your tax information and may have a different name, such as PAN in India, for example. Some countries may use a national ID number. 

You may be able to find information about your country’s TIN here. If you have questions about your number, you will need to consult a tax advisor in your country or contact your local tax authority. Feel free to check this announcement to learn more about Non-U.S. Taxpayer Information Reporting Updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members