🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to post a project As I am freelancer
Page options
ambika_pradhan
Community Member

How to post a project As I am freelancer

I am a freelancer but I need to post a project in Upwork. How to do that? 

Please guide me.

Thanks

Ambika

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Ambika,

If you are looking to hire freelancers to help you complete your project, you will need to create a client account. You can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

To create a client account, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings  Contact Info and choose the Create New Account button in the second section
  2. Choose New Client Account
  3. Once set up, use the account menu at the top-right of your screen to switch between using Upwork as a client, freelancer, or agency
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Ambika,

If you are looking to hire freelancers to help you complete your project, you will need to create a client account. You can be a freelancer, agency, and a client on Upwork. You will use the same account to log in to Upwork but will have separate user profiles. You will be able to easily switch between them as needed.

To create a client account, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to Settings  Contact Info and choose the Create New Account button in the second section
  2. Choose New Client Account
  3. Once set up, use the account menu at the top-right of your screen to switch between using Upwork as a client, freelancer, or agency
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members