cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to reach a person at Upwork

healthcarequeen
Queen J Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
1 of 4

Is it possible to contact a human at Upwork or have we resorted to only ranting on Twitter and on this community forum?  I don't see the email or chat option unless it's buried in the website somewhere.  

Also, has the option to attach documents to proposals been removed? I've been off of the platform for a while and got an invite for a job recently.  

chrisxie
Chris X Member Since: Jan 9, 2017
2 of 4

it seems once you submited  proposal after someone invited you , you can chat with him in the bottom of the job posting page. or in desktop app .  text , voice and video supported.

but the invition may be nothing ,client may invited 100 someothers ,they may just want to get a free consulution here. the cheating job is much more than real job , I wonder even 100.000. connects not enough for wasting

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

@Queen J wrote:

Is it possible to contact a human at Upwork or have we resorted to only ranting on Twitter and on this community forum?  I don't see the email or chat option unless it's buried in the website somewhere.  

Also, has the option to attach documents to proposals been removed? I've been off of the platform for a while and got an invite for a job recently.  

Contact Support - Click here

Nope, you can still attach files to proposals.

attachments.jpg

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Queen,

Please check the information and link Petra provided in her comment. If you're having issues with uploading files, please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If that doesn't help, use the link Petra shared and submit a support request. I see you already submitted a proposal and included a link to your online Portfolio, which I can confirm is displayed on your client's end.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS