cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover my account

Shivanshu S Member Since: Jul 8, 2016
1 of 18

My upwork account is created by my previous company and now i have left my company, They have changed the password of my account and they are using my account for bidding purpose. I want to recover my account or i want to delete or cancel my account because they are doing wrong thing.. what to do.. Please help me out.. I am trying to connect with upwork support team but there is no live chat services avaailable.. Thanks 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 18

Hi Shivanshu,

I just sent you a private message with instructions. You will be able to find it in the upper left corner on this page.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Bodiuzzaman B Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
3 of 18

I am also facing same problem. Someone log in accoung and change my email. I need to recover my account.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 18

Hi Bodiuzzaman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
Kolawole A Member Since: Oct 21, 2018
5 of 18
Please I want to retrieve my mistakenly deleted upwork account
6 of 18

Hi Kolawole,

Please send me a PM(click on my name) with your account details and our team will reopen your account. Once it is reopened I would strongly suggest to close this account as having more than one is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

Untitled
Cathlene F Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
7 of 18
Hi I'm just wondering how to retrieve my account. It was odesk before..I've worked with odesk for almost two years and I have a very good record in there but I needed to work.on secular job. I'm.trying and trying to retrieve that account but I can't. What should I do.
8 of 18

Hi Cathlene,

Do you remember your UserID or email from your account? If yes, please reach out to me via PM(click on my name) and I will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
shobhit r Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
9 of 18

Hi 

How can i recover  my odesk account?

Please share details

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
10 of 18

Hi Shobhit,

We'll help you the best we can. Do you remember your Username or email from your account? If yes, please reach out to me via PM(click on my name) and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Riri
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS