🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to recover my account
Page options
shivanshu9
Community Member

How to recover my account

My upwork account is created by my previous company and now i have left my company, They have changed the password of my account and they are using my account for bidding purpose. I want to recover my account or i want to delete or cancel my account because they are doing wrong thing.. what to do.. Please help me out.. I am trying to connect with upwork support team but there is no live chat services avaailable.. Thanks 

51 REPLIES 51

The plot thickens.

I just want to help my colleague. He was asking me for help. I will appreciate your response.

Thanks!

Hi Prativa,

Please ask your colleague to reach out to our team via one of our social media channels so that our team can assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am also facing the same issue. My another upwork account is been used by my previous company, They have changed the password and they are using my account for bidding purpose

Hi Ana,

Can you please send me more information about this account? You can send me a PM by clicking on my name and then on "Send a message."

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, would you be able to assist me with my Upwork account as well? My email was altered by an unauthorized individual, and since the alteration was made, I am unable to access it. The employees of the organization inquired about my Upwork account after I submitted an application for a job there. I gave them my email address and password when he asked for them. I was then confused to discover that my email had been altered without my consent. I make another account that is similar to the one I'm using right now. I was worried about how they might misuse my account. Please assist me.

Did this man copy your profile?  His is set to private so I can't see and compare it to yours.

9d6de2d7
Community Member

Hi, would you be able to assist me with my Upwork account as well? My email was altered by an unauthorized individual, and since the alteration was made, I am unable to access it. The employees of the organization inquired about my Upwork account after I submitted an application for a job there. I gave them my email address and password when he asked for them. I was then confused to discover that my email had been altered without my consent. I make another account that is similar to the one I'm using right now. I was worried about how they might misuse my account. Please assist me.

Kate,

I'm sorry to hear what happened. I want to clarify that sharing your account login information with someone else is not allowed. I've escalated your concern via a support ticket, and one of our agents will contact you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
00be9a53
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue, however. I want my previous account to be deleted and get all the experiance attach to my this account so someone please assist.

Hi Vinay,

I want to clarify that this isn't something we can do; your work history can't be transferred from one account to another. Additionally, as a gentle reminder, having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Terms of Service

Please click on my name and send me a private message with the registered email address of the account you wish to recover; we'll gladly assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
00be9a53
Community Member

That's exactly why I want to recover my account as I understand having a two account under same name is not allowed in the platform. Sharing the details with you, please help me recover this account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths