cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover my suspended account

Ali M Member Since: Jun 24, 2019
1 of 8

if my upwork account suspended due to any reason so how can i recover my account .

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 8

Hi Ali,

While we're not able to comment on any case without specific details, you can check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for freelancer account holds.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ismail Irshad N Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
3 of 8

Hello, 

I am a top-rated Freelancer, and today when I opened my account I saw that I have been suspended. I contacted Support, and I found out that they don't know why the Higher Department has suspended my account Since there has not been any ticket. 

And asked me to wait until they (the higher department, will actually reply to me) 

Can anyone help me, I have an interview going on. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 8

Hi Ismail,

Our team will assist you further as soon as possible directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your ticket with number 28478887. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ismail Irshad N Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
5 of 8

Hello, Goren. 

I have submitted the requested document as per instructions, and also I have attached those documents in ticket discussion. 

It has been 24 hours since the submission of Documents. 
And more than 48 Hours, Since the ticket Open. ticket number 28478887. 

No Reply or any information has been given to me as for now. 

I have tried asking the Upwork Support Chat. and seems like they also do not have any information on this. 

please guide me further,

Regards. 

Ismail 

Highlighted
6 of 8

Hi Ismail,

I understand your concern with this and rest assured, I`ve escalated your concern to our team. One of our team embers will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rosantonette M Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
7 of 8
Hello,

I have the same problem. My ticket no. is #28495474.
I have submitted all the necessary documents required and
It’s been 24 hours since the review. I was kinda worried because this might affect my active proposals.

For instance, a client reached out to me last night asking what happened to my account.

Apparently he received an email from you about me being offline. Please sort this out, as I don’t want them to have the wrong impression as to why my account was suspended.

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Highlighted
8 of 8

Hi Rosantonette,

Our team will also update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further directly on your ticket. If you have any additional questions, feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS