Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to recover my suspended account

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
21 of 35

Hi Feng,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
cbf60c3e
Yvette L Member Since: Mar 10, 2021
22 of 35

Hello! Please help me recover my suspended account. Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 35

Hi Yvette,

Our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
cbf60c3e
24 of 35

Thank you! Smiley Happy 

mohit_chauhan1
Mohit K Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
25 of 35

DId your account reactivated now?

ken4ward2
Kehinde A Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
26 of 35
I've had my account suspended after it was opened and approved barely within 12 hours. The reason I opened this account if because a company pays me via UpWork.

I have created a ticket over 50 hours ago and haven't gotten a reply other then the automated ones. Please, kindly help look into this. All the necessary documents had been forwarded.

My ticket number is https: 29562959
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
27 of 35

Hi Kehinde,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
flow-sciences
Justin B Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
28 of 35

Looks like this is the better place to ask for help. I verified my identity and possibly used my vpn on different computers to flag my account for suspicious activity. It has now been 46 hours since I submitted documents 

ticket #: 29671050

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
29 of 35

Hi Justin,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
cbf60c3e
30 of 35

Hello Nikola! Please help me recover my suspended account so that I can start working. Thank you so much!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS