Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recover my suspended account

Highlighted
Ata B Member Since: Aug 19, 2020
11 of 21

Hi Goran, 

My account is suspended but I haven't recieved any e-mail about why it is suspended.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
12 of 21

Hi Ata,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shivam S Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
13 of 21
Hy, My account is suspended how I recover it
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 21

Hi Shivam,

Please refer to the instruction shared with you on your ticket. Once you`re ready feel free to start the verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sana A Member Since: Oct 27, 2020
15 of 21

Hello,

My sister's account has been suspended temporarily and also she is unable to post on community discussions, whenever she tried to question, she gets a response saying-You do not have sufficient privilege for this resource or its parent to perform an action.

Please help her out, her request number is- #30035001

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 21

Hi Sana,

Unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Your sister can follow up on her ticket directly and our team will be more than happy to assist her further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sana A Member Since: Oct 27, 2020
17 of 21
She is not getting reply and she is also not able to post on community.
Please check the issue
Highlighted
Kehinde A Member Since: Aug 30, 2020
18 of 21
I've had my account suspended after it was opened and approved barely within 12 hours. The reason I opened this account if because a company pays me via UpWork.

I have created a ticket over 50 hours ago and haven't gotten a reply other then the automated ones. Please, kindly help look into this. All the necessary documents had been forwarded.

My ticket number is https: 29562959
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 21

Hi Kehinde,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Justin B Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
20 of 21

Looks like this is the better place to ask for help. I verified my identity and possibly used my vpn on different computers to flag my account for suspicious activity. It has now been 46 hours since I submitted documents 

ticket #: 29671050

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS