cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to remove a contract from JSS calculation?

reinierb
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
1 of 4

I have just spent an hour or more looking for a thread about how to remove a contract from the JSS calculation. All the search function does is return blank pages. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to go about removing a contract from my JSS score?

It seems I have lost 5 percent because a client objected to my refusal to rewrite existing material for his site. I know this is irrelevant, but I find it endlessly irksome that a client would give me a score of 4.8 for quality after I gave him original material.

melaniemaghanoy
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
2 of 4

Hi Reinier,

You may want to check this Help Page. This will help you know more about the Top Rated Perk: Feedback Removal.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

@Reinier B wrote:

I have just spent an hour or more looking for a thread about how to remove a contract from the JSS calculation.

Here you go 🙂

Quote:

"As a Top Rated freelancer or agency, you can request to remove one job on Upwork's feedback from your Job Success Score. You can also choose whether to remove the client's public 5-star rating and comment (if any) from your profile.

To request feedback removal for a contract:

Once you confirm you meet our eligibility requirements (below), email freelancersuccess@upwork.com with:

1. The contract number you would like to have feedback removed from
  2. Specify "JSS Only" OR "Hide from Profile and JSS" — What's the difference?

Important Things To Remember:

• Your visible JSS may not change as a result of the feedback removal — Why?
  • For jobs that are part of the "Reduced Fees with New Clients" promotion, there's no limit to how many times you request to remove feedback. To request feedback removal for one of these jobs, please include that the contract is a "Special Offer Job" in your request."

View solution in original post

reinierb
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
4 of 4

Thanks, Petra!Smiley Very Happy

I'll fire off an email and see what happens.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS