Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove my first bad feedback?

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
11 of 19

No on 3. If you give a refund the public feedback disappears but not the private.

ewawolny
Eva F Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
12 of 19

Thank you for your reply, I will do!

clickbanklearn
Md. Shariful I Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
13 of 19

sorry to hear.... i research few , someone told u, if  u refund him full ammount  than its possible to remove the feedback as well, i don't know its work still now.  . No matter what happened, do your upcoming work very carefully, your that rating hide automatically  i think so. Few experience teach us few good lesson as well 

moon-river
Nguyet Ha T Member Since: Mar 29, 2017
14 of 19

Follow this thread.. i have same issue with a client who always give 4* to freelancers and for me is 3.95 

54u
Osea C Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
15 of 19

After 30 succesfully jobs, unfortunately I've got into an inexplicable event. I do not know what kind of missunderstanding happens, but this customer gave me 1 star without any reason I can find.

If I refund the low amount of money feedback will be removed? Not visible more, and JSS?

Unfortunately actually I'm not top rated. I was top rated on elance before coming to Upwork.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 19

Osea C wrote:

If I refund the low amount of money feedback will be removed? Not visible more, and JSS?

Yes, it will vanish from your profile, but its effect on your JSS will remain.

54u
Osea C Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
17 of 19

Thank you for clarify.

gillianortiz
Gillian O Member Since: Sep 19, 2017
18 of 19

Hi Petra,

Just for clarification, if I requested to hide feedback will that affect my current JSS and rank us top rated? 

Please help

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
19 of 19

Gillian O wrote:

Just for clarification, if I requested to hide feedback will that affect my current JSS and rank us top rated? 

Either not at all or positively, because the contract in question will be excluded from your JSS calculation.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS