cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove myself from agency exclusive status?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 17

Hi Rohit,

Sorry for the confusion, the Help article I shared does include other articles related to running or working for an agency, including this one. Please feel free to follow up if you need help with taking action on your account or more advice before proceeding with taking the first step.

Rohit S Member Since: Aug 4, 2018
12 of 17

Thank you for your response. I cannot find Leave Dropdown, Here is the screenshot of what  I see  when I goto Settings from my freelancer account.

Please note I am logged in as Freelancer (not agency) and under teams I have blurred company name intentionally in screenshot

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 17

From your agency account, make yourself "non-exclusive" - then switch to your freelancer account, go to  My Teams and leave the team.

14 of 17

Sorry, I still do not see any option Under Settings for making myself as non-exclusive

Screenshot

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 17

Hi Rohit,

As an update, I checked your account and see that you're the only member of your agency. Note that agency profile is designed to be used by team of freelancers. If you'd like to have the option to set yourself as a non-exclusive member of your Agency and have a choice of submitting proposals from your freelancer and agency profile, please subscribe to Agency Plus membership and follow the steps Petra outlined in her post below. Let us know if you have any questions.

16 of 17

But this doesnt makes any sense , I do not need to have Agency plus membership ie. I do not additional connects or any of plus membership feature.

I just want to keep my agency account yet not keep me as exclusive , I have seen many people profile they do have 1 account in agency yet they aren't exclusive . I really need to apply as individual as most of the job posted on upwork state that they aren't looking for team , I am not a team but when I apply for jobs it get sent as an agency

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 17

Hi Rohit, 

Our team will create a ticket for this and assist you further on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS