🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to report a Client
Page options
shehzada_suleman
Community Member

How to report a Client

Hi 
I recently worked with a client. She made 2 milestones. I completed the first milestone and in the seond milestone i sent her the final files of the project. Suddenly, she cancelled the milestone and started arguing with me. I worked so hard on it and in the end she just ended with bad review. 
I have the full chat. Kindly, do guide how to deal with such people. 
Thank you. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
mtngigi
Community Member

1) Stop working with cheap clients.

2) Stop taking $5 jobs when your hourly rate is five times that amount.

3) Submit work, click the "Get Paid" button and then leave the client alone. The client has 14 days to review the work. You should not have bothered the client about releasing the milestone payment. Had you just left things alone, the second milestone would have been released, either when the client released it, or on the 14th day automatically.

4) There is nothing to report. Learn from this and move on.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Shehzada S wrote:

Hi 
I recently worked with a client. She made 2 milestones. I completed the first milestone and in the seond milestone i sent her the final files of the project. Suddenly, she cancelled the milestone and started arguing with me. I worked so hard on it and in the end she just ended with bad review. 
I have the full chat. Kindly, do guide how to deal with such people. 
Thank you. 

Refund the amount and the bad feedback will disappear. The way your profile looks now you will not find any clients. Next time, don't reply to bad feedback, it makes matters just worse for you. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths