🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to see my client reputation
Page options
dhania_m
Community Member

How to see my client reputation

Hello, How to see my client reputation? When I am on my contract page, I cannot click on the name of my current client to see his past reviews. I need to if he has good feedbacks.

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dhania,

All the available information about the client, such as their location, Hire Rate, Total Amount Paid, payment method verification, feedback from freelancers they hired in the past, etc, can be viewed on their job posting. There is no separate client profile area.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
samrat3
Community Member

If you have an active contract then:

Go to "View Contract" > "TERMS & SETTINGS" > you will get to see three options on the right side of the page under "Description of work" : 

1) View offer,

2) View original proposal, and

3) View original job posting.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dhania,

All the available information about the client, such as their location, Hire Rate, Total Amount Paid, payment method verification, feedback from freelancers they hired in the past, etc, can be viewed on their job posting. There is no separate client profile area.

~ Bojan
Upwork
dhania_m
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you I didn't know that. So if I can't see any rating of my client, it means that they have not worked on upwork before?

Best regards,

Dhania

Dhania M wrote:

Hi Bojan,

Thank you I didn't know that. So if I can't see any rating of my client, it means that they have not worked on upwork before?

Best regards,

Dhania

Yes. In the job posting on the right hand side you can also see how long the client is on upwork, how many people he hired, how much he spent. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members