🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to see your Complete Connects History (fo...
Page options
carmenriotsmith
Community Member

How to see your Complete Connects History (for Tax Purposes)

Hello,

I am trying to write down all of my expenses for the first quarter of 2021. Because Connects purchases are tax-deductible, I am trying to find how much I spent on Connect from January to February. However, when I look my Connects History, I can only see the last 90 days, so I cannot see January or February. 

Where can I see how much I spent on Connects in the first quarter?

Thanks,

C

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Carmen,

Please know the Connects History goes back up to 90 days. I would recommend you go to Reports > Transaction History > Select the appropriate Statement Period and Filter by All Debits. The transactions for Connects purchases should look something like this. If needed you can download a CSV of this report for further editing here.

~Andrea
Upwork
2707d6e5
Community Member

please want to job?

ahmaduet08
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I need to export connect history in CSV to segregate used connects based on individual team members but I do not see any option. Please help.

Hello Ahmad,

You can view your Connects spending on your Connect History page. Currently, there is no option to download this report in CSV.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
jeromyc
Community Member

Hey so I was wondering the same thing and I figured something out, but only works for those of us that don't clean their inbox frequently!

In your email, simply find the search bar for your inbox and paste this in "Use your additional Connects to submit proposals now" and then add them up one by one. This should be a report option that can be queried, but until that day we can just do that. Just don't delete any upwork emails!

All the best and have an awesome 2023!

jeromyc
Community Member

Also wanted to just add, you'll need to do the conversion of x connects to your currency. Example: 20 connects = $3.00 (as it's currently priced)

Have fun lol I am in the middle of it right now 

a485ff2e
Community Member

Hi Jeromy,

I would suggest just downloading a CSV file of the transaction history of the period and filtering based on "membership fee", and you get the cost incurred for purchasing connects. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members