🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to sell training and process document...
Page options
bennettnancy
Community Member

How to sell training and process documents as products to clients

Hi

I freelance for software teams on their tools and processes.  I customize solutions for my clients but part of what I do is not client specific and can be reused across clients. Things such as training or guides for the tools and processes these clients are using that are industry standard. So lets take the example of a training resource document that my client would benefit from that I have already written.  I don't want to give it to them for free but rather I'd like to charge them some fee for giving them the document. I view this document as a product I'd like to sell to my client. I could just come to an agreement with them that the product is worth say, one hour of time, or whatever and bill that amount of time. However, I was wondering if there was a better way to do this within Upwork.   (Note: Each client I take on signs my standard consultant agreement with me that allows me to own the I create while working with them (so I can then use for future clients - assuming it is generalized and not specific to them). This is allowed in the Upwork terms or service. Anyway, does anyone have a better aproach other than billing time on how to do this?

1 REPLY 1
sullivanliz
Community Member

You could maybe use the Project Catalogue?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members