Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send manual invoice to the client

Community Guru
Joachim M Member Since: Mar 23, 2015
11 of 20

@Suvenjit D wrote:

Hi 

How to send invoice to the client on Upwork ?

Please let me know 

Thanks 

Suvenjit

The system does it automatically. 

Harsh S Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
12 of 20
If system does automatically then how we paid
Sanaul H Member Since: Apr 19, 2017
13 of 20
Hi got a job but the payment is 1 dollar per 1 week but here hourly rate is 3 my client ask me to submit 3 weeks at a time in hourly job how i submit 3 weeks together
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
14 of 20

@Sanaul H wrote:
Hi got a job but the payment is 1 dollar per 1 week but here hourly rate is 3 my client ask me to submit 3 weeks at a time in hourly job how i submit 3 weeks together

You realize that what you're asking for here is advice on how to cheat the system so that you can violate the TOS, right?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 20

Hi Sanaul, 

I checked your account and I think you misunderstood. The hourly contract was set at $3 per hour, with a limit of 1 hour per week. When you do the client's task, make sure to use the Upwork Desktop App to track your hours for this project. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 20

@Avery O wrote:

I checked your account and I think you misunderstood. The hourly contract was set at $3 per hour, with a limit of 1 hour per week. When you do the client's task, make sure to use the Upwork Desktop App to track your hours for this project. 

It sounds like his clients wants him to work 3 weeks at $ 1.00 per week (one hour) by logging an hour only once every 3 weeks in order to circumvent the minimum hourly rate of $ 3.00 per hour.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 20

I checked again and it doesn't suggest that the client would like to circumvent the system. 

But in any case, Sanaul, if you have any proof that your client suggested for you to work work 3 weeks at $ 1.00 per week, please send a screen grab of your discussion with your client via a private message to me so that we can look into it further. 

-Avery
Untitled
18 of 20
No i understand my problem thanks for your advice.
19 of 20
No i understand my problem and thanks
This widget could not be displayed.
20 of 20
This widget could not be displayed.

How can somebody work 3 weeks for 3 USD? How many hours per week? For me it looks that this client pays 3 USD for 3 weeks. I do not understand why he did not set up a fixed price project.

Edited to add: Ah, I see the minimum for a fixed price project is 5 USD.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS