🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to send mid level work to client for comm...
Page options
fussonstudio
Community Member

How to send mid level work to client for comments on hourly contract

Hi,

I am a 3d Visualizer and I am working on my first contract on Upwork.

I would like to know how can I send the initial or mid-level work (jpg/images) before finalizing for getting client's comments and inputs for further working.

Should I use the upwork desktop app and send work in messages via attaching the files over there OR some other way?

Also please let me know what is and how to use to do list in work diary?

Regards

Robin

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Robin,

When you're working on hourly contracts, you will simply need to track your time with our Desktop app so that you're paid for the hours you have worked. 

Regarding the images or any other work, you can share them with your client at any time via our message center or via another method. Once you're hired on an official contract you and your client can communicate outside of Upwork as well. 
To learn more about the To Do list, check out our announcement post Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Robin:
If you have already been hired, then you may use the Upwork Messages tool to send images or other files to the client at any time.

Also, you may use ANY OTHER TOOL that you want to communicate with the client or send files to the client.

Keep in mind that the Upwork Messages tool intentionally blocks files that are too large, or files of certain file types, and it CHANGES some files, including image files. So the Upwork Messages tool, while convenient, is not appropriate for all projects. Feel free to use emaill, FTP, Dropbox, etc.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members