🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to set availabity on Consultation page?
Page options
muf_design
Community Member

How to set availabity on Consultation page?

Hello there,

I am having a hard time setting my availability timing from 11:00 PM to 02:00 AM in Consultation. I don't want to integrate any third-party calendar. Can anyone guide me?

Thanks in anticipation!

Umar.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

You have to add another entry as the schedule you prefer crosses 12am. Please refer to the example below:

759e32fa_0-1680372422155.png

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To edit your availability for your consultation projects:

Go to your profile > click on "Manage Projects" > go to your Consultation project and select "Edit" when you click on the three-dot icon:

759e32fa_0-1680104606412.png

click "Availability":

759e32fa_1-1680104657442.png

and edit your availability there.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks for the response but I had tried this before and tried it again. But I cannot select the 02:00 AM option as it is disabled. 

See the screenshot below:image.png

Waiting for further guidance.

Thanks!

Hi Muhammad Umar,

Can you please confirm if you were able to connect your own calendar using Google or Microsoft calendars, through the meeting scheduler feature? Please note that If you’re already using the calendar feature in Upwork, the same calendar will be synced everywhere you use calendars in Upwork. You won’t have to link it again, and the changes you make will apply universally.

With that said, If you already have activities on your linked calendar, those times won’t be available for meetings. The system automatically makes those times unavailable, even if you mark them available on Upwork. Looking forward to your confirmation. In the meantime, you may review this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Thanks for your response as I said in my first message as I don't want to integrate any third-party calendar. I never tried to do so as I don't have any. 

Please see the below screenshot as I didn't integrate any before.

muf_design_0-1680168876562.png

Please let me know if you need any more information for further guidance?

Thanks!

Any update for me?

muf_design
Community Member

Just a soft reminder, let me know if there's any solution for this or not.

Should I ignore this request?

Hi Muhammad,

You have to add another entry as the schedule you prefer crosses 12am. Please refer to the example below:

759e32fa_0-1680372422155.png

~ AJ
Upwork

Thanks, it worked.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members