🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to transfer money on the company bank acc...
Page options
alspru
Community Member

How to transfer money on the company bank account

Hi!
Can I transfer money earned as a freelancer to the company account? The company is based in US (it's an agency I am working for). What documents do I have to provide? What tax rules are applied then?

Best, Alexey

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Alexey S wrote:

Hi!
Can I transfer money earned as a freelancer to the company account? The company is based in US (it's an agency I am working for). What documents do I have to provide? What tax rules are applied then?

Best, Alexey

You can't. It has to be your own personal bank account (payment method) with your name on it, in your country of residence. 

petra_r
Community Member

Alexey S wrote:

As long as you can show that you are one of the owners of the company that owns the bank account, that is not an issue. You want to speak to a tax adviser about the tax implications.

Martina P wrote:

You can't. It has to be your own personal bank account (payment method) with your name on it, in your country of residence. 

Nope. US bank accounts are always an acceptable withdrawal method, regardless of the country of residence. If you check, you have that option too.

Company accounts are also acceptable, if the person is one of the signatories to that account.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members