🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to upload Microsoft Certifications
Page options
terryhdbailey
Community Member

How to upload Microsoft Certifications

I have seen this asked many times but have not see a good response so I will try like others have here.  Also after reading the forum here it seems very odd that this issue is well over a year old and Upwork still has not updated their procedure.  

Problem is whem you to go add a microsoft cert Upwork displays the following:

Microsoft Certified Professional

If you have earned an official certification from Microsoft, then paste a link to your Microsoft Virtual Business Card into the box below. Ensure that the link you send is publicly viewable, lists your certification credentials and is hosted on http://www.mycertprofile.com/. We will confirm your certification and it will appear on your profile within 5 days of submission.

As many have said here the link Upwork supplies comes up from Microsoft and says :

"

As part of other changes that Microsoft is making to streamline the certification experience, the Microsoft Certification Profile feature retired on October 31, 2018.

Members of the Microsoft Certified community: you will find all your certification information - exam scores and certifications earned - on your Microsoft Certification Dashboard.

Hiring managers and recruiters: You will find Microsoft Certified candidates on LinkedIn or any other hiring site.

So as you can see that site is no longer.   Please tell me how to verify my various Microsoft Certifications.

49 REPLIES 49
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Terence,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern regarding Microsoft certificates verification, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojar,

I m having same problem with my ms certs. Could your team help me too ? Thanks.

Hi Emrah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your certificates verification, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan,

I am experiencing similar issue concerning adding microsoft certification. Could you please assist.

Thank you

Hi Adeseye,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you
acocalic
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I would also like to add Microsoft certifications. 

Could you please assist?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Adnan Cocalic

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adnan, 

I've shared your account details with the team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

I have issue with adding my microsoft certification to my upwork account any one please help.

Thanks 

Hi Asjad,

Please follow the instructions listed in this Help Article on how to add your certification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
pri_deangelis
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I m having same problem with my Microsoft Certifications. Could you help me too?

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you and assist you with your certification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Team,

I m having same problem with my ms certs. Need assitance in updating the MS Certs.

Thanks.

Hi Mukesh,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you directly with updating your certificates, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sufiiyan
Community Member

I have the same problem

Hi Sufiyan,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via email and assist with uploading your certification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Would you please contact me to fix this issue.

Best regards,
Adeel

Hi Adeel,

I checked and it seems that you already submitted your certificate. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aakif_mohamed
Community Member

Hi,

I cant upload my microsoft certifications details with upwork profile, Could you please help me out of this issue.

Thanks

Hi Aakif Mohamed,

Is there an error message, when you tried to upload your certificate?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Certificates not listed in the certificate list. No way to add it

Hi Aakif,

If you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasionally updates will be made, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Already i added some certificates but no use. Also certificate selection
panel, i can see only one vaild certificate from Microsoft.

Almost i have earned around 10 certificates. Can you please help me out of
this issue to add certificates manually. I can submit my transcript.

Next can you please check my upwork profile activated or not. But i can see
the profile from public. I needed to clarify this out

Thanks

Hi Aakif,

I would recommend adding your certification as a portfolio items until our list is expanded. 

Regarding your profile, it is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
nvh0005
Community Member

Upwork Team, Please let me know how can i add my Mircosoft Certificate to my profile. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nirav,

You can check this help article for instructions on how to add your certification.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kamerad
Community Member

Is there any plan to allow Microsoft certs to be able to be shared in the Certification section of Upwork profiles?

Hi Aleksandr,

Currently, the certificate available is the Microsoft Certified Professional. If in the future, additional certifications options will be available, they will be added here

~ Joanne
Upwork
e4e77db3
Community Member

I am trying to add my microsoft certification, can anyone help me on this? thank you.

Hi Val,

Thank you for your message. You can refer to this help article for instructions on how to add your certification. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d2ebeb8a
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue. When I try to upload manual it shows this message "If you have earned an official certification from Microsoft, paste the Transcript ID and Access Code into the box below. We will confirm your certification and it will appear on your profile within 5 days of submission."...I have the certification number e.g. XXXXXX-XXXXXX and I enter it in the text box an afterwards I do click on the "Add Certification" button but passed 5 days nothing happens. Somebody could help me?

Hi Luis Fernando,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d2ebeb8a
Community Member

Hi

I can't still upload my microsoft certifications 😕 

Hi Luis,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
25700e84
Community Member

Hi

I am facing same issue, cannot associate my Microsoft certification with upworks.

Regards

Shahab Juman

Hi Shahab,

I have checked your profile and can't find any certifications for our team to review. Can you please try adding your certifications manually or importing them through Credly? Let us know if you're having difficulties doing so, and we'll look further into that for you. You may also use this help article for guidelines on successfully adding certifications to your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
25700e84
Community Member

Credly support said that thier partnership with Microsoft has ended and from 1st July 2023 any certification from Microsoft won't appear in credly. 

For Manual uploading I have MC ID, don't have transcripts ID and access code, the steps mentioned in Microsoft support blog are no more available as they have upgraded thier portal.

Hi Shahab,

I've shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will contact you via email with more information about your submission. You may also access the support ticket linked to your case here. Feel free to coordinate to resolve the issue. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
25700e84
Community Member

Hi

Nobody contacted me, neither can I see my requeat in open state.

Regards

Shahab Juman 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths