cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload Microsoft Certifications

Terence B Member Since: Dec 12, 2018
1 of 17

I have seen this asked many times but have not see a good response so I will try like others have here.  Also after reading the forum here it seems very odd that this issue is well over a year old and Upwork still has not updated their procedure.  

Problem is whem you to go add a microsoft cert Upwork displays the following:

Microsoft Certified Professional

If you have earned an official certification from Microsoft, then paste a link to your Microsoft Virtual Business Card into the box below. Ensure that the link you send is publicly viewable, lists your certification credentials and is hosted on http://www.mycertprofile.com/. We will confirm your certification and it will appear on your profile within 5 days of submission.

As many have said here the link Upwork supplies comes up from Microsoft and says :

"

As part of other changes that Microsoft is making to streamline the certification experience, the Microsoft Certification Profile feature retired on October 31, 2018.

Members of the Microsoft Certified community: you will find all your certification information - exam scores and certifications earned - on your Microsoft Certification Dashboard.

Hiring managers and recruiters: You will find Microsoft Certified candidates on LinkedIn or any other hiring site.

So as you can see that site is no longer.   Please tell me how to verify my various Microsoft Certifications.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 17

Hi Terence,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you further with your concern regarding Microsoft certificates verification, thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Emrah O Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
3 of 17

Hi Bojar,

I m having same problem with my ms certs. Could your team help me too ? Thanks.

4 of 17

Hi Emrah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your certificates verification, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
adeseye o Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
5 of 17

Hello Bojan,

I am experiencing similar issue concerning adding microsoft certification. Could you please assist.

Thank you

6 of 17

Hi Adeseye,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request. Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
adeseye o Member Since: Feb 20, 2019
7 of 17
Thank you
Adnan C Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
8 of 17

Hi Bojan,

I would also like to add Microsoft certifications. 

Could you please assist?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Adnan Cocalic

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 17

Hi Adnan, 

I've shared your account details with the team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Asjad K Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
10 of 17

I have issue with adding my microsoft certification to my upwork account any one please help.

Thanks 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS